Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
The selection of a personal injury decision is an important decision. The injury victim should hire an attorney with experience, dedication, a strong work ethic, and, yes, integrity. An excellent attorney by reputation will do little to serve the interest of the client unless the attorney dedicates himself or herself to your case, your issues, your questions, your concerns, and your rights. Here are a few things to keep in mind when hiring an attorney:
- Did you get to speak to the attorney when you first contacted the law firm?
- Did you get to meet with the attorney when you visited the attorney?
- Does the attorney provide free consultations?
- What is the attorney's experience in handling personal injury cases?
- Did the attorney provide you with his or her mobile number?
- How accessible is the attorney you are hiring?
- Did you feel that you would be take care of by the attorney in a way that was professional, ethical, caring, and effective?
- What is the attorney's experience in handling cases similar to your case?
- Does the attorney know the medical providers and resources in the community to serve your interest and assist you in making these decisions?
- Did the attorney seem interested in your case, in your as a person, and in serving your interests and protecting your rights?
David A. Wolf takes pride in the commitment and dedication to his clients, the practice of law, and the community. He begins each day well before the crack of dawn and works well in the evening and nights to get the job done to serve his clients the best that he can. CONTACT DAVID WOLF - day or night - to get the help you need at (888) 962-4453 OR (904) 500-9653 Mobile. A FREE CONSULTATION is provided on all personal injury consultations.
Unlike family law, criminal law, and most other cases, personal injury cases are handled on a Contingency Fee Basis. This type of representation allows any person - regardless of age, work status, or income - to retain the services of a highly qualified and experienced attorney without having to pay any funds up front or along the way for legal representation. A Contingency Fee Contract is set up to have attorney fees and costs to be paid out of the settlement, result, or verdict of the case. If there is no financial recovery, David Wolf does not charge any attorney fees or costs. That's right, no recovery - no attorney fees or costs are charged by David Wolf.
According to David Wolf, there is a certain freedom in handling a case on a contingency basis. As noted by David Wolf, "There are no time clocks, no minimum billable hours, and no bills sent out to clients." It is common for David A. Wolf to work well into the evening and night on his personal injury files and for his personal injury clients. Clients are not billed per se for this level of dedication and effort. As such, a client can call David A. Wolf day or night and take the all the time that is needed to get through the issues at hand.
As noted by Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, "A lawyer's time and advice are his stock and trade." This statement still rings true. However, on a Contingency Fee Contract, an attorney will wait to get compensation based on the results from the case.
Contact David Wolf today. Get D Wolf On Your Side - At Your Side.