In Jacksonville, Florida and other cities, automobile accident often take place due to aggressive driving. These days, far too may drivers feel a certain entitlement to own the roads, to speed past other drivers, and to drive in a manner that puts other drivers, passengers, pedestrians, motorcyclists, and bicyclists at risk. When a pers suffers personal injuries as a result of an aggressive driving accident or incident, a claim or case can be pursued on behalf of the injury victim for compensation. David Wolf is an automobile accident attorney. Based in Downtown Jacksonvile, David Wolf handles personal injury cases including automobile accidents, trucking accidents, and motorycyle accidents throughout the State of Florida.
Aggressive driving is be a form of negligent or careless driving. In the State of Florida, there is no need to prove that a driver was grossly negligence or reckless in the operation of a motor vehicle. In certain cases, a claim or case can be pursued for punitive damages if indeed the conduct was reckless and amounted to gross negligence. However, it should be noted that punitive damages are not covered by automobile insurance policies. David Wolf is quite familiar with automobile accident personal injuries and the challenges that are presented to the injury victims and families. As an automobile accident attorney with over 28 years of experience, David Wolf has handled a wide range of cases ranging from those that involve minor injuries to those that involve the tragic paralysis, brain damage, or wrongful death of the injury victim.Examples of Aggressive Driving
Aggressive driving can present itself in different forms and scenarios including but not limited to the following:
- A person carelessly tail gates the driver in front and causes a rear end crash.
- A person greatly exceeds the speed limit and causes an automobile accident.
- A person under the influence of drugs or alcohol causes a motor vehicle crash.
- A person weaves in and out of traffic and crashes into another motorist.
If the fault or negligence of the other driver can be established, then a case or claim can be pursued; however there are a number of other factors to consider beyond the fault or negligence for an automobile accident including the following:
- What injuries were sustained by the victim?
- What medical treatment was received by the injury victim?
- What kind and amount of automobile insurance coverage did the at-fault driver have?
- What kind and amount of automobile insurance coverae did the victim have?
- Are there other injury victims seeking damages or compensation from the crash?
Contact personal injury attorney David Wolf today for a Free Consultation. He is available to his clients and prospective clients days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Automobile accidents do not happen on a schedule or during regular work hours. As such, David Wolf understands the important of being available at all times to his personal injury clients and prospective clients. David Wolf is the author of 12 books including the book titled - Florida Automobile Accidents - Personal Injuries - Keys to Protecting and Enforcing Your Legal Rights. Get this book for free. Call, text, or e-mail David Wolf today for your Free Consultation.