7 Reasons Why David A. Wolf, Attorney, Makes House Calls
Over the past 27 years, David A. Wolf has travelled throughout the State of Florida handling personal injury cases including but not limited to automobile accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, wrongful death, child injury, slip and fall injury, and other matters. He prides himself on his accessibility to his clients and ability to problem solve to enforce and protect the legal rights of his clients. It is common to see David A. Wolf in the community visiting with his clients at their homes, hospitals, places of employment, restaurants, businesses, and other locations. In this day of specialization and technology, "House Calls" for most attorneys are more the exception than the rule. Many attorneys see the concept of leaving the office to meet with a new client as an imposition and a waste of time. David A. Wolf, on the other hand, sees the "House Call" as an opportunity to get another client and promote the client service part of his practice.
Here the 7 Reasons Why David A. Wolf makes "House Calls" to meet his clients outside of his law office locations:
- Client Convenience. That's right. The number one reason that David A. Wolf makes "House Calls" is client convenience. David knows that he works at the direction and on behalf of the client. If the client is unable to visit David at his office, he will meet with them at the client's home or another location. Plain and simple, David serves the interests and needs of his clients.
- Getting to Know the Client. One great way to get to know a client is to visit with the client at their home or place of work. David finds it interesting to see where the client live so works. It immediately allows him to gain insight into the client's lifestyle, hobbies, interests, and family.
- Comfort Level of the Client. Many clients are uncomfortable meeting with an attorney at his office. For some, it can be quite intimidating. A client is most at ease when the client is sitting at the kitchen table or no the sofa in the living room. Meeting with a client through a "House Call" can alleviate some of the stress of meeting with an attorney not to mention the stress of dealing with the challenges due to a personal injury.
- Child Care. Many clients are unable to meet with an attorney right away due to child care issues. It can be quite a hassle bringing young children into a law office so that mom or dad can meet with an attorney. If child care is an issue, it may be easiest and most convenient for the client for David A. Wolf to provide a "House Call".
- Convenience of David A. Wolf. Because David A. Wolf is out and about in the community on a daily basis, it is sometimes easier for David to meet with a client for a "House Call".
- Timing. If life, it can be all about timing. The schedule a client can be quite demanding especially in the aftermath of an automobile accident or other personal injury incident. "House Calls" can be arranged due to the family related demands and work related demands of the client.
- Right Thing To Do. Injury victims can be immobilized and quite stressed out by all of the complications and problems brought on due to the accident, crash, or incident. David A. Wolf prides himself in how he has molded his practice and work day to meet the needs of his clients.
Contact David A. Wolf today to schedule a Free Consultation and "House Call" to discuss your personal injury claim or case. He will take the time to explain your rights and potential courses of action. Get D Wolf On Your Side - At Your Side today.